Founded in 1950 by
Ralph Whitney, Whitney Heating has continuously served the
public for 56 years. The family business for three
generations was incorporated in 2001 by Ted Whitney. Ted
and Jeff Whitney will carry on the tradition of servicing what
we sell for many years to come. One hundred and seven
combined years of experience along with the latest certified
technical training, test instruments, quality parts, and
equipment are delivered to your door by drug free technicians.
As a service to the community, we maintain an amateur radio station. We are a member of A.R.E.S.- Amateur Radio Emergency Services. We can provide communication services during disasters when other modes of communications are down.
We support numerous community programs and help with the environment
by providing over ten tons of corn annually for food.
"If we put it in, we fix it - guaranteed."
Some quick details about us:
Residential Comfort Experts, Your Comfort Is Our Concern
56 Years In Business
117 Years Combined Experience
- Local, family owned and operated.
- Sales and service on the top quality brand name equipment.
- No sub-contractors; when you call us, you get the Boss.
- Fully equipped sheet metal shop,
- ductwork custom built to fit your home.
- Factory trained and certified to install and service all equipment we sell.
- Continuously updating training and education in the field.
- E.P.A. highest level certification "Universal Technicians".
- Fully insured, hundreds of references, all satisfied customers.